• Model : WNRS
• Size : 1″~ 2″
• PRESSURE SETTING: MlN, 10mm W.C~10 PSIG
• MAT’ L : Aluminum , Stainless Steel
• Model : WDD50
• Sampling & dipping device
• Size : 4″, 8″
• MAT’ L: Aluminum , Stainless Steel
1. Open the drain port on the main supply line strainer (④) and filter of strainer
must be cleaned.
2. Check the unit for problems, loose connection, etc.
3. Check the inlet main pressure (⑤) and to be compared with stamped pressure
range on the valve name plate
4. Check the blanketing pressure (⑥)
N2 Blanketing System
The MODEL NK-NB2L blanket gas regulator ensure that a constant gas pressure is maintained in the vapor space of a storage tank. When liquid is removed from a tank or the temperature is reduced, a vacuum would be developed. With the blanket gas regulator, a blanket gas is supplied to prevent any vacuum from developing and to maintain the des ired blanket pressure.
In addition to preventing outside air and moisture from entering the storage vessel. The result not only conserves product but also greatly reduces emiss ions. These advantages are in addition to the fire protection that is provided